- Prevents birds from being unintentionally trapped behind netting
- Unique one-way funnel design ensures birds leave but do not return.
- Takes a matter of seconds to install into any netting using hog ring staples
- Prevents cruelty to pest birds and hence prevents negative publicity for bird control
- Can be bought individually or in 5-packs
Bird-Scape reduces the risk of going back on site just to release a trapped bird
Bird-Scape can save a fortune on un-planned expenses
Bird-Scape is an ingeniously designed escape route for small or large birds
Bird-Scape is the soultion to an age old problem of unitentionally trapping birds behind netting
Bird Scape will allow birds from Sparrow size (19mm netting) up to pigeon size (50mm netting) to escape.
Simple cone shape, supplied flat packed. Quickly formed using an interlocking one-way tab
Prevents costly and embarrassing call-backs to site to free unintentionally trapped birds.
Essential equipment for every bird control contractor involved in installing netting on a commercial basis. Keep them in the van and never receive a call back. Can be easily retro-fitted to existing netting installations.
Use for pigeons, starlings and sparrows.
simply hog ring staple to bird scape funnel to the netting and then cut away the netting mesh behind the funnel.
Invaluable, especially useful when netting highly complex areas where pest birds could hide away without being noticed, only later to appear once the netting work is complete.