- Heavy duty non-piercing roof mount, hot dipped galvanised steel
- Ideal for us as an intermediate mount for bird netting in industrial or commercial applications
- Requires 2 x 450mm x 450mm paving slabs to prevent wind lift
- 4 X holes in pole top, 12mm dia. accepts the hook of M5, M6 & M8 barrel strainers
Available in either 1m or 2m pole heights, base tray dimensions, 465mm X 990mm
This non piercing roof mount allows effective installation of bird netting without piercing the roof. The mounts are weighted down by using paving slabs (Not provided) to prevent high winds from lifting or toppling the mount
Ideal in the protection of industrial sheet roofs or large residential roofs against pigeons and seagulls.
This mount requires 2 x 450mm x 450mm paving slabs, and is available in either 1m or 2m heights.
Each mount includes:
- 1 X base tray
- 1 X T-bar pole either 1m or 2m tall
- 2 X M10 75mm Bolts
- 2 X M10 plain nuts
- 2 X M10 plain washers
All of the above items are supplied in either galvanised steel or BZP finish
You will need 2 X 17mm spanners to assemble the units.
Can be used as an intermediate mount to support bird control netting or the 1m mount can be used to mount bio-acoustic bird scarer speakers and/or CPUs. N.B. we do not recommend the use of the 2m mount for bio-acoustic applications, instead a corner non-piercing 2m mount should be used (NF187).
For full installation instructions please click on the file download