Netting Tools are an essential requirement for a successful netting installation. We offer two ranges of Netting Tools; "Budget" low cost tools for infrequent or one-off use and "Professional" for commercial or regular use.
We offer a comprehensive range of Netting Tools and Netting Tool Kits.
|Standard Netting Tool Kit|
- Save 15% on individual tool prices RRP £60.83, YOU SAVE £9.12 with this kit.
- A complete bird netting tool kit for use with our standard range of netting kits and fixings.
- Ideal starter kit for the DIY or infequent user
- Kit includes Hog Ring Stapler, Netting Shears, Wire Rope Cutters & 7mm Nut Spinner.
|Professional Netting Tool Kit|
- Save 15% on individual tool prices RRP £118.57, YOU SAVE £18.58 with this kit.
- A complete bird netting tool kit for use with our professional range of netting kits and fixings.
- Ideal starter kit for the professional installer
- Kit includes Hog Ring Stapler, Netting Shears, Wire Rope Cutters & Ratchet Ferrule Crimp tool.
|Sprung Netting Shears|
- Ideal for fast and accurate trimming of all types of net
- The sprung reverse action of the shears signigicantly increases the work rate over the use of scissors
- Locking button locks the jaws shut to prevent injury
- Essential tool for the professional installer
|Hog Ring Stapler P7 |
- Used with hog ring staples to secure our bird nets to wire rope perimeter frameworks
- Provides a rapid, professional and long-lasting finish to your net
- Easy one-handed operation for hard to reach areas of netting.
- Takes strips of 50 Hog Ring Staples at a time.(sold seperately
- Considered a "must have" tool for all bird netting applications
|Standard Wire Cutters|
- Side cutters for cutting wire rope
- Durable steel construction
- Ideal for the occasional or DIY user
|Professional Felco C7 Wire Cutters|
- Professional, swiss-made side action cutters for cutting of wire rope up to 7mm in diameter
- These cutters make light work of cutting quickly and neatly through our wire rope without blunting and without fraying.
- Manufactured from hardened steel, ideal long term investment for the professional installer
- Can also be used for cutting Bird Wire, Gull Wire and Weld Mesh
|Professional Ratchet Ferrule Crimp Tool|
- Professional Grade Ferrule Crimping Tool
- Used for crimping 2.5mm and 1.0mm copper ferrules onto netting wire rope or gull post & wire
- Ratchet mechanism allows rapid, accurate one-handed powerful crimping
|7mm Nut Spinner Tool For Wire Rope Grips|
- Used to tighten the 7mm nuts of the wire rope grips with ease and speed
- Ideal for DIY bird netting installations
- Thin wall construction allows it to grip the nuts that are too close together for conventional spanners and sockets
|Wire Rope Reel Dispenser|
- Specifically designed to hold wire reels for bird netting work
- Allows you to pull off the wire as required
- Prevents the wire from tangling
- Stops the reels rolling away and can hang onto a rail
- Saves installation time and frustration