- Scarecrow Premier
- 24V - 12V DC Convertor
- 2 x Horn Loudspeaker IP65 Rated High Efficiency
- Designed for Vehicle Installation
- 30 Watt RMS Output
- 9 Standard Dispersal Calls Included:Herring Gull, Common Gull, Black-Headed Gull, Lapwing, Starling, Crow, Feral Pigeon, Magpie and Rook.
- Built in PA and Siren Functions
Rated output power: 30 Watts RMS, 40 Watts peak, into 4 ohm load.
Using two AD078 Scarecrow High Efficiency horn loudspeakers, sound pressure levels in excess of 110dBA @ 6 metres and a useful operating distance of 300 metres can be sustained.
Supply requirements: 12v DC; peak current 2.8 Amps. Quiescent: 150 mA. In line DC fuse; reverse polarity protection. 24v powering is an option.
Interface connections: DC supply input and loudspeaker output: 4 pin plug and socket, anti-vibration screw lock Microphone, VHF Relay 1 & 2, Remote Start: Four DIN female multipoles. RJ45 – for full remote control handset 1235.
RS232 port for computer data interface.
Premier 1500 includes software connection to laptop computers, to capture further information to enable data logging of the product use via the RS232 port. For users of ISIS software it provides a 2 way link, driven by compliance issues, to measure process performance and manage risks real time.
Controls: Volume: Rotary, 12 position, stepped attenuator.
Power: ON/OFF switch and power indicator.
- Aux 1/VHF Radio 1
- Aux 2/VHF Radio 2
- Birds: Playback of nine pre-stored bird calls
- Playback of a pre-stored voice message: extra cost option
- Playback of ‘dee-dah’ siren tone
N.B. The selected store will continuously repeat until cancelled.
- Live announcement using AD086 fist microphone.
- Relay of host vehicle’s VHF communication radios. Fully isolated transformer input: maximum sensitivity 1v, suitable for connection to the vehicle radio’s loudspeaker output.
- Provision for optional plug-in hand held remote control 1235, enabling Premier to be stowed elsewhere in the vehicle.
Finish: Mist grey powder coated aluminium case, fully screening the enclosed electronics; black powder coated, scratch resistant, metal front and rear panels, white annotations.
Dimensions: 70mm high, 230mm deep, 220mm wide: underdash mounting bracket provided.
Included bird calls: 9 standard bird distress calls included: Herring Gull, Common Gull, Black-Headed Gull, Lapwing, Starling, Crow, Feral Pigeon, Magpie and Rook.
Extra calls available. Call us on 01903 538 488 for details
Computer Database Interface: ISIS v3 software. ISIS will load into laptop or fixed computer systems operating on Windows 98 or later and enable automatic recording of time, date and duration of use of Premier 1500 for the dispersal event. The laptop can also be used to control Premier 1500.