Seagull Spike Fixings
We stock a complete range of specialist fixings for fitting seagull spikes to rainwater gutters, casement windows, pipes and railings, as well as a range of seagull spike adhesives.
The range includes:
- Seagull Spike Gutter Clips For Half Round Gutters
- Seagull Spike Gutter Clips For Ogee or Lipped Gutters
- Seagull Spike Window Posts For Protecting Window Sills Where There Are Casement Windows.
- Seagull Spike Pipe Ties For Securing Seagull Spikes To Pipes and Rails
- Seagull Spike Silicone Adhesive
|Silicone Spike Adhesive 300ml Soudal Silirub N Clear|
- High quality, neutral-curing silicone adhesive in a 300ml frame gun tube
- QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO YOUR BASKET
- 6+ tubes £2.06 each
- 12+ tubes £1.94 each
- 18+tubes £1.82 each
- Case prices from £1.70 per tube, 24 X 300ml
- For use with a caulking gun
- Stays permanently elastic after curing
|Fix All High Tack Crystal Adhesive By Soudal|
- Case prices from £4.72 per tube. Buy 10 get 2 extra free, in grey, white, black & clear
- Use on porous or non-porous surfaces. Fix All is clear and over-paintable once cured.
- Can be applied to steel, masonry, timber, aluminium, lead, zinc, plastics, glass, marble etc
- Super strong adhesive, fast curing even at low temperatures. Final strengths in 24-hours.
- Extremely durable, neutral cure, weatherproof and waterproof adhesive, ideal for use in damp conditions
|Fix All Turbo Super Fast Adhesive|
- Super Fast Bonding. Bonds within 20 minutes.
- Final Strength After 3-Hours
- Can Be Used On Wet Surfaces, Even Under Water.
- White Colour. Over Paintable.
- Permanently Flexible. Ideal for bonding Bird Spikes & Daddi Long Legs.
|Cable Ties 430mm|
- Secures anti perch spikes of all varieties to pipes
- Available in black or white
- Use 2 cable ties per 33cm strip of spikes
- 1 metre pack contains 6 cable ties
|Surface Activator 500ml|
- 3-in-1 cleaner, degreaser and etch-primer. Supplied in 500ml flasks
- Activates non-porous surfaces such as plastics, synthetic coatings and metals for improved adhesion of our Soudal Silirub N silicone spike adhesive and Fix All adhesive
- Apply with clean paper towel or tissue. Drying time 5 minutes.
- Always read the label before use.
|4 + £14.59||8 + £13.82|
|Surface Cleaner 500ml|
- Cleaner and degreaser
- Ensures that no grease or stains will remain on non-porous surfaces before applying Silicone Spike Adhesive
- Supplied in 500ml tins
- Apply with clean paper towel or tissue
- Ideal for applying Silicone Adhesive and Bird Repellent Gel
- Lightweight, robust design
|Disposable Priming Glue Brush|
- Used for driving adhesive into masonry surfaced to seal them prior to laying spikes
- Use with our Soudal Silirub N Spike Adhesive BS327, or our Fix All High Tack adhesives BS333
- See our spike installation guide for more details
- Simply dispose of after use