Spikes For Seagulls
Seagull anti-perch spikes are used to protect linear problem areas from perching and roosting seagulls; including ridge tiles, parapet walls, chimneystacks and ledges. The spikes are 150mm tall, which is just enough to make them longer than a Herring Gull's leg, making it impossible for the bird to land in between the spikes without being affected by the spikes.
We supply seagull spikes manufactured in the UK from durable grade 304 stainless steel for a low-profile and long-lasting finish. Spikes can be used to proof low-medium pressure areas. Grade 316 stainless steel spikes are also available to special order.
We also supply a range of specialist fixings and brackets that allow you to mount seagull spikes to casement window frames, rainwater gutters and pipe work.
|Seagull Spikes Stainless Steel By Bird-X Per Metre|
- Seagull Spikes each run will protect areas up to 320mm in width
- Seagull Spike Dimensions 150mm high X 220mm wide between outer tips. Base width 40mm
- Market leading 105 spikes per metre, 45 more than Avipoint or Defender brands.
- Seagull Spikes are manufactured in 33cm long strips, sold per linear metre, 3 X 33cm strips per metre
- WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON THE INTERNET PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTE
- Seagull Spikes manufactured in Heavy-duty 304 grade stainless steel.
- For Bird Spike fixing methods see related products below
- Rivet holes built-in to the base for glueing or screwing
- Easy to use snap off points moulded into base
- Quantity discounts available on seagull spikes see below
|20 + £5.19||50 + £4.91||100 + £4.64||300 + £4.37||500 + £4.20|
|Triangular Ridge Seagull Spikes By Defender|
- Defender Ridge Spikes Bird Spikes stop pest birds from perching on your rooftop.
- Manufactured in the UK from 304 grade stainless steel
- Available with a universal transparent base from stock.Grey base no longer available
- Terracotta polycarbonate base available to special order, 3-5 days lead time, call to place order
- Triangluar-shaped base fits securely onto ridge tiles using silicone spike adhesive
- Dimensions 140mm high X 90mm wide between outer tips
- Manufactured in 33cm long strips, sold per linear metre, 3 X 33cm strips per metre
|Silicone Adhesive 300ml Soudal Silirub N Clear|
- High quality, neutral-curing silicone adhesive in a 300ml frame gun tube
- QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO YOUR BASKET
- 6+ tubes £2.16 + vat each
- 12+ tubes £2.04 + vat each
- 18+ tubes £1.91 + vat each
- Case prices from £1.79 + vat per tube, 24 x 300ml
- For use with a caulking gun
- Stays permanently elastic after curing
|Fix All Crystal Super Clear SMX Hybrid Polymer Adhesive - Soudal|
- Case deal: Buy 10 get 2 extra free. 100% transparent & flexible
- Use on porous or non-porous surfaces. Fix All is clear and over-paintable once cured.
- Can be applied to steel, masonry, timber, aluminium, lead, zinc, plastics, glass, marble etc
- Super strong adhesive, fast curing even at low temperatures. Final strengths in 24-hours.
- Extremely durable, neutral cure, weatherproof and waterproof adhesive, ideal for use in damp conditions
|Fix ALL High Tack SMX Hybrid Polymer Adhesive - Grey - Soudal|
- High initial grab that enables it to be used on stonework and brickwork that has not fully dried after rainfall.
- Use on porous or non-porous surfaces
- Super strong adhesive, fast curing even at low temperatures
- Extremely durable, neutral cure, weatherproof and waterproof adhesive
- Case deal, buy 10 get 2 FREE
|Surface Activator 500ml|
- 3-in-1 cleaner, degreaser and etch-primer. Supplied in 500ml flasks
- Activates non-porous surfaces such as plastics, synthetic coatings and metals for improved adhesion of our Soudal Silirub N silicone spike adhesive and Fix All adhesive
- Apply with clean paper towel or tissue. Drying time 5 minutes.
- Always read the label before use.
|4 + £15.32||8 + £14.52|
|Surface Cleaner 500ml|
- Cleaner and degreaser
- Ensures that no grease or stains will remain on non-porous surfaces before applying Silicone Spike Adhesive
- Supplied in 500ml tins
- Apply with clean paper towel or tissue
- Ideal for applying Silicone Adhesive and Bird Repellent Gel
- Lightweight, robust design
|Disposable Priming Glue Brush|
- Used for driving adhesive into masonry surfaced to seal them prior to laying spikes
- Use with our Soudal Silirub N Spike Adhesive BS327, or our Fix All High Tack adhesives BS333
- See our spike installation guide for more details
- Simply dispose of after use